The Complete Cloud Computing Software Architecture Patterns Udemy Free Download
Architect Large Scale Systems using Cloud Computing, Software Architecture Patterns & Modern System Design Principles
- Some Software Engineering Experience (1-2 years)
Are you ready for your next career step?
Do you want to become a Software Architect or Technical Lead and work on impactful projects that help millions of users?
Then you came to the right place!
In this course, you will wear the hat of a Software Architect, solving some of the most challenging and important problems in system design, software architecture, and modern cloud computing.
Throughout the course, you will learn the most useful Software Architecture Patterns that any Cloud Software Architect needs to know, and which have already been successfully applied by the top tech companies.
In each lecture you will be presented with:
- A new design problem
- A common solution in a form of a Software Architecture Pattern
- A real-life example where that pattern can be used
- Important design and architecture considerations that leverage the power of cloud computing
By the end of the course:
You will have a complete Software Architecture toolbox full of patterns that will help you architect a highly scalable, available, reliable, and responsive cloud-based system that can reach millions of users around the world and help grow your company’s business.
In addition, knowing and understanding those Software Architecture Patterns can set you apart in System Design Interviews, especially at FAANG and other top tech companies.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You are an experienced Software Engineer who understands that software engineering is more than just coding, and are ready to take your career to the next level.
- You are an aspiring or existing Software Architect or Technical Lead and want to ensure you make the right design decisions when architecting new cloud-based systems.
- You are seeking or are currently in a role that requires deep knowledge of software architecture and cloud computing. This can be any role such as a Cloud Architecture or Cloud Consultant as well as a Technical Product Manager, Solutions Architect, or even an Engineering Manager overseeing large-scale projects.
Why do we need new Software Architecture Patterns?
With the advancements in cloud computing, the problems that software architects are now facing are very different from a few decades ago. When architecting a large-scale system, using cloud computing and Microservices Architecture, the design decisions and challenges require a completely new set of software architecture patterns than the traditional OOP Design Patterns, which focus only on code organization within a single application. These new Software Architecture Patterns solve many problems such as scalability, performance, reliability, and so on.
– I am completely new to Software Architecture, is this the right course for me?
This course can be a great introduction to Software Architecture in general and will teach you some of the fundamental techniques that top companies us, to solve challenging design and architecture problems. If you are a complete beginner, I do recommend taking my other course Software Architecture & Design of Large Scale Systems, either before or in conjunction with this course.
– Is this a programming course or a Software Architecture course?
This is 100% a Software Architecture course. As a software engineer, knowing how to program is a given. If you look around, everyone in your team can code, starting from the most junior to the most senior developer. However, Software Architecture is the next level of abstraction as well as the next level in a software engineer’s career. So the focus of this course is Software Architecture, specifically in a cloud computing environment. A topic that is rarely taught in the academy, boot camps, or even at work.
– Is this course specific to any cloud vendor such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure?
No. The Software Architecture and Cloud Computing Patterns you will learn in the course are completely implementation, platform, and cloud vendor independent. You can successfully implement them on any cloud vendor or programming language.
– I’m already a Software Architect, will I benefit from this course?
Yes! The Software Architecture Patterns in this course are a the most up-to-date in the industry and are a must-skill for any Software Architect that works on system design, and architecture of modern systems, both in public cloud computing environment and hybrid cloud computing. Whether you are just starting your career as a Software Architect, or you’re already an experienced software architect you will learn a lot in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who aspires to become a Software Architect or Technical Lead
- Anyone who wants to gain deep knowledge and expertise in Architecture Large Scale Systems