Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python in 2022 Udemy Free Download
Become a Full Stack Web Developer using Flask, Python, HTML, CSS, and MongoDB! Fully updated for 2022 and beyond.
- Some programming experience required! Although I’ve included a comprehensive Python Refresher section in this course, you should know the fundamentals of programming
- No software or payment information required. Everything we use is free and I’ll guide you through installing anything you need!
Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python! In this course, you’ll learn how to build and deploy dynamic websites using Python, Flask, MongoDB, HTML, and CSS!
If you want to share your projects online and become a full stack web developer, you’re in the right place! I will teach you the latest and most popular technologies, including Python 3.10, Flask, HTML 5, and CSS 3.
I won’t teach you jQuery or Bootstrap since those are old technologies! Instead, I focus on giving you a solid HTML and CSS foundation, so that you can be truly independent, and build anything you want.
I’ll help you write many real-world projects that test your skills and build your understanding. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to design and code any feature on any website!
This course beats attending any live bootcamp or workshop because I’ve put hundreds of hours into planning, recording, and editing. Plus you get lifetime access, and I provide outstanding support—I answer dozens of questions every day!
Why learn Flask?
Flask is a microframework for web development, written in Python.
It’s lightweight and simple, so you can start using it straight away. As you go through the course and learn more about it, you’ll realize it’s also really powerful!
Flask provides everything we need for building websites: a good way to organize our apps, helpers for user authentication, a large selection of plugins and extensions to do dozens of other things, and much more!
What you’ll learn!
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in this course:
- A super-strong HTML 5 and CSS 3 foundation
- How to plan your software projects and make them successful
- Design websites using design software like Figma
- Semantic HTML, and how to code in HTML like a professional
- Build backend applications with Flask and Python
- Make your HTML websites dynamic with Flask and Jinja2
- Become a CSS professional: learn about flex, grid, CSS animations, and much more
- Store and retrieve data with MongoDB on the Cloud
- Deploy your web applications (using both free and paid solutions)
- Implement user authentication on your Python and Flask websites
- Much, much more!
- But most importantly, learn to code from a professional software developer, and like a professional software developer
If you already know a little bit about programming (with Python or any other language), you’re ready to start this course! Also, I’ve included a complete Python Refresher section to help you get up to speed with Python if you don’t know it well already.
Other students are loving the course!
“Jose is a Master of the Art of Programming. This course is truly underrated. He goes straight to the point, yet flesh out all the Gotchas. Introduces current best practices in Web dev. An easy 5 for this course!” – Olayemi Akinsanya
“Great course, learned loads, really great for OOP and for web development. Really fun, can’t wait to start my own projects now!” – Joshua Shallow
“A well organized and very useful course! Thank you, Jose!” – Leonid Bushman
Feel free to look through the preview videos of this course to see if it’s a good fit for you!
Remember I offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can join me for an entire month, risk-free, and decide whether to keep going or not.
I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to start sharing their projects online via websites
- Anyone who has learned a bit about programming, and wants to become a full stack web developer
- Business professionals and startup founders who want to build websites for their business